- The world’s No. 1 meal replacement shake*
- Underpinned by science: Clinical studies show that daily use of meal replacement shakes as part of a kilojoule restricted diet is proven effective for managing weight, along with moderate exercise.
- An F1 shake is a convenient alternative to a high kilojoule breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Kilojoule-controlled when made according to directions: 920 kJ per serving.
- Contains a source of protein: 18 g per serving
- Source of some of your daily essential vitamins and minerals
- Underpinned by science
- Developed by experts in nutrition
- Quick to whip up
- Personalise your shake with your favourite fruits
- Also available F1 Free From – Lactose, soya, gluten-free when made according to directions.
*Source: Euromonitor International Limited; Global meal replacement category, 28.5% market share, all retail channels; 2014 edition; retail value sales at retail selling prices.
HOW CAN IT HELP YOU?
F1 SHAKES: UNDERPINNED BY SCIENCE
A clinical study** confirmed that a high protein diet combining Herbalife F1 shakes and F3 Personalised Protein Powder was more effective at managing weight than limiting kilojoules alone as part of a conventional food diet.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Mix two tablespoons of powder (26 grams) with 250 ml of semi-skimmed milk (low fat). To really treat your taste buds try adding your favourite fruit or combining your favourite flavours.
When used for weight control: replace two meals per day with this delicious shake and eat one nutritionally balanced meal.
For healthy nutrition: Replace one meal per day with Formula 1 shake and eat two nutritionally balanced meals.
This product is intended for use as part of an energy-restricted diet and with other foodstuffs, in conjunction with regular physical activity.
**Flechtner-Mors, M., B. O. Boehm, et al. (2010). “Enhanced weight loss with protein-enriched meal replacements in subjects with metabolic syndrome.” Diabetes/metabolism research and reviews 26(5): 393-405.